Photos are to show the ingredients used. The amounts shown are not proportionate to the product in the premix bag. See final photo for product bagged.
- Put two cups (16fl.oz) ice water in sauce pan
- Pour 1oz (weight, not fl.oz) gelatin evenly distributed on the surface of the ice cold water. Allow to soak undisturbed. Once saturated, stir and boil.
- Mix the Drained Can of Spinach (or fresh spinach) and Bag of Pre-Mixed Snello in a Bowl
- Mix the Bowl of Materials and Gelatin Water Together
- Place in Mold
- Freeze for 2-3 Hours
- Makes Just Short of 2lbs of Snello Prior to Dehydration (Freezers that thaw and freeze may dry this out if it isn't stored long-term in a Ziploc bag or other air tight container)